Thursday, August 3, 2017

Moonscript--3rd Draft Finished!

I finished the third draft of Moonscript!!! It comes out to 531 pages, 153,305 words!

The change between this draft and the last was quite extensive and I'm very pleased to have finished it. Now, I have started working with an elite small team of beta readers who are already starting to send back excellent feedback and suggestions. I'm not sure yet how much change will be required for the fourth draft. But rest assured that I do not stand idle on this project, but am always striving to improve it and the entire series for you dear readers!

But even if Moonscript takes a bit longer still, I may have some other special things to release in the next year or two. ;)

For now....how about some Moonscript art???

Art by H. S. J. Williams

Aselvia 
Art by H. S. J. Williams

Art by Phantomrin 
(Isn't this seriously amazing???? I designed the outfit and bling, but my friend, Bryn, commissioned Phantromrin to bring it all to amazing brilliance. It is now my Ipod cover and I adore it to death)

6 comments:

Dara Esther said...

YES! Everything I see about Moonscript makes me more and more eager for it to be published. It looks seriously amazing, and I hope that it won't be too long now before we can read it.

Liv Hammonds said...

Yaay yaay yaay yaay YAAAY!!!! Eeep, I'm so terribly excited for you and Moonscript!!!! <3

~Liv
livkfisher.blogspot.com

Sarah Pennington said...

Huzzah! Congrats on finishing the third draft! That's impressive!

Hannah said...

Thanks, girls!!!

Blue said...

Great to hear an update on Moonscript!
Those are fantastic pictures, and Phantomrin's is also beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Oh cool!!! I want to read this someday! <3 And your drawings!! Beautiful as ever! ^_^ (If you self publish will you do your own cover and illustrate it?? ;D )