Thursday, June 1, 2017

Rooglewood Fairytale Contest: Cover Reveal

It's that time of year again....the thrilling, hopeful, inspirational moment when the theme and cover for Rooglewood's next fairy tale contest is announced! And again, what A LOVELY COVER.




Well there you have it. Pure visual beauty and also SNOW WHITE. Of course. I mean, what else? This is the last collection, alas, and this is one of the most classic fairy tales.

Most of you probably know the rules, but I would strongly suggest looking over them again, as some clarifications have been made! Hope the wheels of words are spinning and I look forward to reading the winner's works!

THE CONTEST AND RULES

The cover model/photographer is WYNTER CLARK. If you'd like to link to her photography website, here it is.

And, as always, our gorgeous cover design was done by the amazing JULIA POPOVA, whose website is here.




1 comment:

Liv Hammonds said...

Eeep! I'm so very excited for this year's contest!

~Liv
https://livkfisher.blogspot.com/2017/06/five-poisoned-apples-creative-writing.html